Responsive WordPress Website Design
Whether it’s a new website design or a redesign, Highstreet can make your site stand out from the crowd
Websites Built to Last
Website design is much like building a house. You need a solid foundation and structural plan for it to be successful. And in today’s “on your phone” world, your digital presence is more important than it has ever been.
Highstreet focuses on three major areas to make your business’s site solid:
Create a digital foundation to increase and enhance online presence and credibility.
Develop an interface that is easy to navigate and has all the important information that prospective clients would need.
Optimize the website for search engine rankings and mobile viewing.
Your responsive WordPress website will be built through an eight-phase design process:
(Your website success depends on a solid foundation, this work is crucial)
- Set up Timeline and Milestone
- Research competition, local and regional
- Outline site pages, review photo, and content needs
- Determine specific needs, wants, colors, style
- Review mobile needs
(Based on your branding, colors and functionality requirements)
- Set up Development Site
- Develop core page design
- Home page modules
- Templates for standard page elements (headers, paragraphs, images, videos, links, etc.)
Website Design/Content Build
(Establish a comprehensive website presence and online resource)
- Homepage hero: larger hero slideshow
- Form elements
- Site sections: FAQs, About, Resources, Testimonials, Blog, Review Us
- Link local social media on all pages
- Client review of all pages and content
(Mobile browsing accounts for up to 60% of website traffic)
- Review content and determine changes for mobile
- Adjust content and interface as needed for mobile performance and experience
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
(Set up the foundation for being found, searched and gain higher traffic from Google)
- Analyze top 3 competitors
- Research keywords and target top 5-10 opportunities
- Optimize page titles, meta descriptions, images and on-page content
- Review of quality assurance before launch
- Transfer/point DNS from staging to production
- Setup and install SSL certificate
- Create Google account for Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Review of quality assurance after launch
- Basic website management, review of dashboard and function of the site for editing content, understanding analytics, etc.
- 1- 2hr training session
Google My Business (optional)*
- Review listing, geotag and update with new photos, review categories and other existing information
Check Some of Our Responsive Website Designs
We are very pleased with Highstreet Advertising. It was time to take our Heritage Center website to the next level and both JT & Katie took the time to listen to listen to our dreams and find out “who we are” and “where we want to go”. They took that knowledge and created a user friendly website that was both beautiful and informative! They addressed all of our concerns and problems from the past and found us great solutions! I will never go anywhere else after working with this incredibly talented, diligent and trustworthy team!!Joella Oldfield
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there anything I am responsible for as the client?
- Photos and initial page content
- Social media links and other site-related information as needed
How long will it take to build my site?
Do I really need all those pages for my site?
What's so important about search engine optimization?
Can you manage my site for me?