At Highstreet Marketing, we take your privacy seriously.
- Information We Collect: We collect personal information from you, including your name, email address, phone number, and any other information when you visit our website. We also collect information about your usage of our website, including your IP address, browser type, and device information.
- How We Use Your Information: We use your personal information to respond to your inquiries, provide you with information about our services, and to provide you with updates or other information about Highstreet Marketing that may be of interest to you. We may also use your information to improve our services and to personalize your experience.
- Sharing Your Information: We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services to you. We may also disclose your personal information if required by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the safety of others.
- Security: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We use industry-standard security measures to protect your information, including SSL encryption.
- Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party websites.
- Children: Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Please fill out the form below or call us at 253-845-0230.
Share with us your business needs and any questions you might have. We look forward to working with you!